St. Vincent’s Orthopaedics
St. Vincent’s Medical Center is now part of Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s #1 provider of orthopaedic care.
Our orthopaedic specialists will help you determine the best way to get you back on your feet.
Specialized Treatment of Acute and Chronic Orthopaedic Injuries: You take mobility and sensation for granted until it is taken away. St. Vincent’s Orthopaedics offers a full range of services to help relieve pain and assist you in returning to normal as soon as possible. Whether you're an athlete who needs a knee replacement, a worker with a spinal injury, or you’re suffering from bone, nerve, or joint pain, you can rely on our team of highly skilled orthopaedic specialists and neurosurgeons to provide expert diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation.
St. Vincent’s orthopaedic team: multidisciplinary, experienced, and ready
If you have ever experienced a serious joint, bone, or muscle issue, or have known the agony of a torn ligament or a ruptured disc, you’ll understand how valuable it is to have access to a team of physicians, surgeons, anesthesiologists, radiologists and other medical professionals who are all expert in their disciplines. There is no substitute for the comprehensive evaluation and care of the musculoskeletal system’s complex problems that patients receive at St. Vincent’s.
Joint Replacement • Arthroscopic Surgery • Spine Surgery • Sports Medicine • Hand Surgery • Foot and Ankle Surgery • Shoulder Care and Surgery • Work-Related Injuries • Adult Fracture Care
Our orthopaedic services include:
- Examination and consultation by orthopaedists at the top of their field
- Imaging in our radiology department by board-certified radiologists with up-to-date training on advanced technological equipment
- Nationally respected, highly skilled surgeons, when required, assisted by anesthesiologist experts in the most advanced, effective and safe pain control methods
- Skilled and experienced Orthopaedic Physician Assistants providing round-the-clock coverage
- Physical therapists whose knowledge, training and expert methods promote faster healing and help you return to normal activity levels
- Dedicated pain management physician for one-on-one consultation to create an individualized plan of care
Our amenities include:
- Private rooms
- Complimentary valet parking
- Pharmacy delivery service
- Educational classes
- Multi-denominational spiritual care
- Advanced physical rehabilitation space
"They put my mind at ease in preparation for the surgery and while going through rehab it was a wonderful group of people who knew how to provide the right level of support. I couldn’t be happier that I chose St. Vincent’s, everyone showed terrific empathy and wonderful care. " - David G.
Pre and Post-Op Education
Learn about St. Vincent's Orthopaedics pre and post-op joint replacement classes.
For more information, contact our Orthopaedic Coordinator at 475.210.5409.