Contact Us Online
If you have an emergency or need an ambulance, dial 911.
If this is an emergency, do not use this form. Dial 911 or call the hospital at 203-576-6000 to have your question or concern tended to immediately.
Bill Pay & Financial Inquiries
If you have questions about your hospital bill, you'll need to speak with a representative. Please call one of the numbers below or visit us M-F, 8:30-5:30 at the Medical Center's customer service billing booth, located in the admitting department on the main level.
- To request an itemized bill, please call 203--576-5384
- To pay your bill, please call 203-576-5384
- To ask questions about your bill, please call 203-576-5384
- To meet with a financial counselor to review your bill, please call 203-576-5374
Medical Records Inquiries
- To request copies of your medical records, read our medical records pages
- To learn more about inspecting your medical records, read our medical records pages
- To speak with someone in medical records, please call (203) 576-5193
Job Application & Career Inquiries
- To ask a question about available jobs / career positions here at St. Vincent's, call (203) 576-5271
- To request help with the online application process or report an issue, call (203) 576-5271
- To view and learn more about open positions, view our careers web page.
- To learn more about our graduate medical education and apply online - click here. www.stvincents.org/gme
PLEASE NOTE: Inquiries regarding jobs or residency will NOT be answered if submitted using the form below.
For Non-Urgent, Non-Job Inquiries or to Leave a General Comment
Please use the form below. Response time will vary, however, you can expect a response within 3 working days, M-F, 8:30-5:00pm.
If you need immediate assistance, please call our toll-free careline 24/7/365 at (877)-255-7847
Specific questions regarding career or job opportunities, graduate medical education, billing, medical records or health concerns will NOT be answered here.
For more Information on these topics - click the links below: