Conditions, Diagnosis, Treatment
The St. Vincent’s Family Birthing Center is equipped to handle many of the conditions and diagnosis associated with pregnancy.
Below is a list of the common concerns associated with pregnancy. To review any of these conditions further, please consult with your physician.
- Ectopic Pregnancy - an abnormal pregnancy that occurs outside the womb.
- Gestational Diabetes - Glucose intolerance during pregnancy
- Miscarriage - A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy
- Preeclampsia - a pregnancy condition in which high blood pressure and protein in the urine develop after the 20th week (late 2nd or 3rd trimester) of pregnancy
- Premature Birth - Babies born three or more weeks early are premature.
To find a St. Vincent’s physician who can discuss your health concerns or those of a loved one, please click on our FIND A DOCTOR tool and search by specialty, practice, location or keyword. We’re here to help you locate the medical expert you need.
To speak with a St. Vincent's Care Line representative, call (877) 255-7847
To speak with somone at the front desk of the Medical Center, please call (203) 576-6000
Click in for St. Vincent's Medical Center DIRECTIONS | MAPS | PARKING information