Outpatient Pharmacy Services:
Convenient pick up services upon discharge for patients & pharmacy services for staff.
Your trip home just got easier! Let St. Vincent's save you the trouble of stopping at a pharmacy on the way home by filling your prescription here. We also carry many convenient over-the-counter items.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-7pm
Phone: (203) 576-5713
Location | Directions: The outpatient pharmacy is conveniently located just off the Main Lobby in the chapel corridor.
Click here for directions to the Medical Center
Discharge pharmacy services:
At St. Vincent's Outpatient Pharmacy, we can fill your prescription before you leave the hospital, saving you an extra stop on your way home. Please let your healthcare provider know as early as possible that you'll be using St. Vincent's Outpatient Pharmacy Services. That way, you can be sure your prescriptions will be ready when you are. Prescription refills can be transferred to your local pharmacy upon request.
- Our friendly staff is always available to answer your questions.
- We can fill your prescription while you are in the hospital so it will be ready to leave when you are.
- Our expert pharmacists work with state of the art computer systems to detect potential medication issues that may arise such as allergies, drug interactions, or insurance coverage issues. We will communicate with your healthcare providers to resolve any issues.
- There are some non-prescription items available for purchase in the outpatient pharmacy.
- We accept major private/commercial insurance, workman’s comp, Medicaid and Medicare Part D claims for prescriptions
- The patients portion of the medication cost (ie copay) can be paid by various methods including credit cards, checks, debit cards, Flexible spending cards and of course cash
- We are the preferred provider for the St. Vincent’s Prescription Drug Benefit Program.
Useful links to help organize your medications
FAQ for hospital staff:
If you would like to utilize the St. Vincent's Medical Center Outpatient Pharmacy for existing or new prescriptions, click in for details or learn more on the Pharmacy page on SVMC's MYSOURCE intranet.