St. Vincent’s Michael J. Daly Center for Emergency and Trauma Care provides the highest standard of swift and superb care in response to injuries and conditions ranging from minor to traumatic to critical and life threatening.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911!
Highlighted among the many 24/7 emergency services and advantages to the greater Bridgeport community offered at St. Vincent’s are the center’s:
- 40,000-square-foot area designed for optimum, effective specialized care and efficiency
- Timely triage, evaluation and diagnosis process
- 60-bed capacity
- “Fast Track” emergency care area
- Specialized trauma and critical care suites
- Dedicated OB/GYN rooms
- Pediatric emergency area
- Discreet behavioral-health and psychiatric emergency care in dedicated area with its own entrance
- Self-contained, state-of-the-art imaging/diagnostics facility
- Permanent decontamination facility
- Pharmaceutical services with monitoring technology
- Cardiac monitoring capability in all rooms
St. Vincent’s high marks from the community for compassionate care, excellent outcomes and significant reductions in emergency-care wait times have been due to a number of factors. These include the consistent professional expertise and sensitivity of our medical staff; the advantage provided by our leading-edge technological equipment; and the rapid triage and simultaneous registration process that has resulted in acutely ill patients being swiftly taken to the Main ED and door-to-doctor times for less critical patients being greatly decreased.
For non-life threatening injuries or healthcare concerns
Primary care for medical emergencies is also available at St. Vincent’s Urgent-Care Walk-In centers located in four Fairfield Country, Conn., communities: Bridgeport, Fairfield, Monroe and Shelton. See our Urgent-Care Walk-In pages to learn more about the services offered at these locations.
To find a St. Vincent’s physician who can discuss your health concerns or those of a loved one, please click on our FIND A DOCTOR tool and search by specialty, practice, location or keyword. We’re here to help you locate the medical expert you need.
To speak with a St. Vincent's Care Line representative, call (877) 255-7847
To speak with somone at the front desk of the Medical Center, please call (203) 576-6000
Click in for St. Vincent's Medical Center DIRECTIONS | MAPS | PARKING information