Cardiac - Heart Surgery Services
Note: For detailed information on St. Vincent's Heart and Vascular Surgery Services, please click into the Cardiovascular Surgery Section of our website.
St. Vincent's Medical Center offers cariac patients in need of surgery a wide range of comprehensive and complex surgical interventions including the list below.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Off Pump or Beating Heart Bypass Surgery
- Valve Repair or Replacement Surgery
- Transmyocardial Revascularization (TMR)
- Mini Maze Procedure (ablation of the varied impulse pathways leading to atrial fibrillation)
- Atrial Fibrillation (A Fib) Endoscopic Surgery
- Pericardial Window Procedure
- Aortic Arch Replacement
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Bentall Procedure: Aortic Valve and Aortic Arch repair
- Atrial Septal Defect Repair
- Ventricular Septal Defect Repair
- Permanent Pacemaker Placement
- Biventricular Pacemaker Placement
Thoracic Surgery Procedures:
- Pleurex Tube Placement
- Mini-Thoracotomy for lung wedge resections
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)-minimally invasive technique
- Talc Pleurodesis
- Robotic Procedures
Click in to learn more about St. Vincent's wide range of comprehensive and complex cardiac surgical interventions.
To find a St. Vincent’s physician who can discuss your health concerns or those of a loved one, please click on our FIND A DOCTOR tool and search by specialty, practice, location or keyword. We’re here to help you locate the medical expert you need.
To speak with a St. Vincent's Care Line representative, call (877) 255-7847
To speak with somone at the front desk of the Medical Center, please call (203) 576-6000
Click in for St. Vincent's Medical Center DIRECTIONS | MAPS | PARKING information