Outcomes & Results
St. Vincent’s Regional Heart & Vascular Center and Department of Cardiovascular Medicine’s multi-disciplinary approach in the treatment of patients diagnosed with cardiac conditions and diseases has yielded a consistently excellent record of optimum outcomes.
Here are some of our “reasons” why:
- Superb physicians considered expert in cardiology and cardiothoracic and cardiovascular surgery
- Extraordinarily skilled nurses who are dedicated to their patients
- State-of-the-art, results-driven programs founded on evidence-based research
- Leading-edge technology in the hands of highly trained professionals who excel in mastering every advance
- Policies put in place that have had measurable success in adding to patient confidence and better outcomes, such as the adoption of the “VAP bundle” that has reduced instances of ventilator-assisted pneumonia down to near zero
- A style of patient-focused care that is both compassionate and comprehensive, and to which every member of our Cardiology staff is fully committed
To find a St. Vincent’s physician who can discuss your health concerns or those of a loved one, please click on our FIND A DOCTOR tool and search by specialty, practice, location or keyword. We’re here to help you locate the medical expert you need.
To speak with a St. Vincent's Care Line representative, call (877) 255-7847
To speak with somone at the front desk of the Medical Center, please call (203) 576-6000
Click in for St. Vincent's Medical Center DIRECTIONS | MAPS | PARKING information