Helping You Achieve Positive Outcomes
At St. Vincent’s Behavioral Health Services, we take pride in our work with you, your children, and our community. We strive to help you achieve positive outcomes through evaluation, treatment and support.
Our multidisciplinary care team’s approach to care begins with thorough evaluations. Our team includes psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, therapists, and other medical and behavioral specialists. Working in consultation with you, we develop individual treatment plans in a supportive, caring environment.
As one of the largest providers of mental health services at several locations in Connecticut, we treat a range of behavioral health needs. We offer exceptional, stabilizing care for individuals, their families, and our community.
Behavioral Health Services: At-A-Glance
- Inpatient care for children, adolescents and adults with mental health disorders at St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Bridgeport, and at St. Vincent’s Behavioral Health Services, Westport
- Inpatient care for adults with mental health and substance abuse disorders at St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Bridgeport
- Outpatient care for adolescents and adults with mental health and substance abuse disorders at our clinics in Norwalk and Bridgeport
- Community Residential Services: Supportive housing for individuals with mental health and substance abuse needs who would otherwise be homeless
- Diagnostic evaluations and support services for children and adolescents with developmental and autism spectrum disorders
- Support groups for children, adolescents and families that emphasize how to develop strategies to improve your health and the health of your child and family
- To locate any of our behavioral health facilities, please view our locations and contact page.
- St. Vincent’s Behavioral Health Services are accredited by the Joint Commission, licensed by the Connecticut Department of Public Health and are approved by Medicare, Medicaid, most major medical insurance companies, HMO's, and preferred providers.