St. Vincent's Behavioral Health
St. Vincent’s Behavioral Health Services is a complete continuum of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and addiction services for children, adolescents and adults.
As one of the largest providers of behavioral healthcare in Connecticut, our services are designed to provide exceptional care for the mind, body and spirit for individuals and their families with behavioral health needs.
Our Services Include:
- Inpatient services for children, adolescents and adults with mental health disorders at St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Behavioral Health Service, Westport Campus (formerly known as Hall-Brooke Hospital)
- Inpatient services for adults with mental health and substance abuse disorders at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport
- Outpatient services for adolescents and adults with mental health and substance abuse disorders at our outpatient clinics in Norwalk and Bridgeport.
- Seton Academy, A Connecticut State Approved, non-public, special educational school for adolescents with emotional, behavioral and psychological needs
- Community residential services, a supportive housing program for individuals with behavioral health needs who would otherwise be homeless
- Diagnostic and support services for children and adolescents with developmental and autism spectrum disorders
To locate any of our behavior health facilities, please view our Maps |Directions page
St. Vincent’s Behavioral Health Services are accredited by the Joint Commission, licensed by the Connecticut Department of Public Health and are approved by Medicare, Medicaid, most major medical insurance companies, HMO's, and preferred providers.
For more information, visit www.stvincentsbehavioralhealth.org
To find a St. Vincent’s physician who can discuss your health concerns or those of a loved one, please click on our FIND A DOCTOR tool and search by specialty, practice, location or keyword. We’re here to help you locate the medical expert you need.
To speak with a St. Vincent's Care Line representative, call (877) 255-7847
To speak with somone at the front desk of the Medical Center, please call (203) 576-6000
Click in for St. Vincent's Medical Center DIRECTIONS | MAPS | PARKING information