Listen & Learn 2012
The program, a part of St. Vincent’s mission of outreach to the community, is open to the general public and is a collaboration between St. Vincent’s Club 50/Boomers’ Group and Physician Services. Lectures will be held from 5:30-7:00pm at Testo’s Restaurant, 1775 Madison Avenue,
A buffet dinner will be available from 5:30-6:00pm.
This is a series of lectures on various topics including:
- March 15th: Advancements in Gynecological Surgery - Hysterectomy, Fibroid & Ovarian Procedures
- April 19th: Treatments for COPD
- May 17th: (Almost) Pain Free Joint Replacement
- September 20th: Heart Failure: Do You Have a Weak Ticker?
- October 18th: "Time is Brain" - Stroke Signs and Symptoms
- November 15th: Overcoming Depression
The programs are free to the public but registration is required.
For details on the topics, dates and presenting doctor, please visit our Special Events pages. You can register online or call the Care Line at 1-877-255-7847 or the Marketing Office at 203-576-5256.
Join us to more about what you can do to stay fit and remain healthy!