Our dedicated and caring Employee Health and Wellness Team is here for
you, should you need any assistance navigating through the steps of your
recovery. You are a vital member of the St. Vincent’s family and we
are committed to helping you take SMARTSteps...to better health.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center is dedicated to providing and supporting wellness programs and activities to its employees, affiliates and members of our surrounding communities.
These programs and activities are designed to nurture and enhance the mind, body and spirit and improve the quality of the individual.
As a valued St. Vincent’s employee, affiliate or member of our surrounding community, we encourage you to learn more about, and participate in one or many of the health and wellness programs. These programs are conveniently offered on our St. Vincent’s Medical Center campus in Bridgeport CT.
Our comprehensive wellness programs are organized and overseen by the Wellness Committee. This committee provides a culture of health strategies that include:
- Offering health and wellness programs throughout the year to employees and community members.
- Promoting a holistic approach to wellness.
- Promoting wellness options through internal newsletters, online calendar of events and interdepartmental wellness marketing initiatives.
- Making changes to the St. Vincent’s work environment that promote healthy behavior.
- Evaluating wellness classes and levels of participation.
- Facilitating and supporting external fitness and wellness incentive programs.
To learn more about St. Vincent’s employee health and wellness programs:
click into our wellness calendar of events or contact the wellness department @st. Vincents
For assistance managing or coordinating care related to your health condition or FMLA leave:
Call Trish Kramer, Employee Health case manager, at 203-576-5148
For assistance navigating the worker’s compensation process including return to work accommodations:
Call Lisa Brennan, Occupational Health case manager, at 203-576-5294
To discuss any general questions or concerns:
Call Kathy Ventura or Debbie Evers, our Employee Health nurses, at 203-576-5333
For benefits related questions:
Call Human Resources at 203-576-5273