Ahmad Fotovat, MD, FACS
Advanced Surgical Associates Office
Languages: English, Farsi
Populations Treated: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elderly
"My philosophy is to provide the same advice and care to my patients that I would provide to my own family."
- Temporal artery biopsies
- Breast Issues
- Pancreatic Disease
- Anal/Rectal Skin Lesions
- 2nd Opinions
- Workman's Compensation Cases
- Office Procedures
Robotic Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Stereotactic Core Biopsies /Mammotone, Robotic Nissen fundoplication procedure to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and hiatal hernia
- ABS Certified in General Surgery
- 2008 St. Vincent's dePaul "Physician of the Year"
- Top Doctor: Surgerons by CT Magazine 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery NYMC
- Active staff at SVMC, Chief Resident at SVMC
- First General Surgeon in Fairfield County to perform a SILS (single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery) Scarless Gallbladder Surgery.
Dr. Fotovat has devoted his medical career to providing compassionate, state-of-the-art care to all of his patients.