For Medical Professionals
Welcome to the St. Vincent’s MultiSpecialty Group, Inc. (MSG) website. We hope you will find this resource to be a convenient and useful method for assessing information about our Physician Organization.
The MSG was formed in January 2010 and structured as a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization governed by a Board of Directors to further the charitable mission of St. Vincent’s Health Services. Its current membership includes nearly 200 providers, including physicians, APRNs and physician assistants representing more than 15 different clinical specialties.
Our team of physicians, APRN’s and PA’s are committed to:
- Delivering comprehensive care by multi-disciplinary teams
- Improving continuity of care for individuals
- Improving coordination of care among healthcare professionals across the continuum
- Strengthening preventative approaches to tackle major disease burden
- Enhancing private and public collaboration to improve the availability of quality of care for chronic disease patients
- Emphasizing patient-centric care and patient empowerment
- Supporting professional development and quality improvement
- Strengthening organizational and infrastructural support for successful MSG relationships.
The Benefits Of Joining MSG
As a Physician or mid-level provider, the value of joining the MSG will be the opportunity to better serve your patients through an autonomous structure of care coordination and data sharing enabled by the MSG and St. Vincent’s Medical Center.
In addition, through the MSG, its physicians will be well positioned for success under healthcare reform reimbursement models that reward clinical integration and improved quality of care. The MSG will also provide the scale to save significant costs through St. Vincent’s volume-purchasing and shared management services.
The healthcare landscape is rapidly changing; the MSG is your trusted partner to provide a sound strategy and the financial security to effectively deal with this new environment while benefiting our patients, physicians and the Medical Center.
If you are interested in learning more about the MSG, please mail Christopher Willey, Executive Director or Operations, St. Vincent’s MultiSpecialty Group Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org